The UK government has given permission for churches to re-open but have placed certain practical restrictions on aspects of our meetings that could contribute to the spread of infection. Accordingly we have been making preparations for opening and can now give the following guidelines for in-person attendance.
- You will need to book a seat in advance for each service. If you plan to attend a service please contact us by the Friday evening prior to the Sunday. This will give us time to arrange the seating on the Saturday.
- A copy of our Privacy Notice concerning the gathering of information in support of the NHS Track & Trace system is here.
- Please use the side entrance where a Steward will take your name & give you the necessary directions . . You may have to queue, if so please ensure that you maintain the required social distance.
- Please wear your mask and sanitise your hands as directed.
- Take your place on the seat that has been allocated to you (no handshakes or hugs along the way.).
- All children should remain with their parents at all times. Under 11’s should be accompanied to the toilet.
- At present time we are unable to sing hymns.
- The Bible readings will be projected. If you wish to read a Bible please bring your own . . paper or electronic!
- Money can be placed upon a designated plate when you leave.
- Please remain seated until a Steward shows you out.
- Please note that the government rules concerning social distancing etc also apply to the Car Park area.
- The success or otherwise of this venture depends upon our willing observance of the various guidelines here so please play your part and so help us to return to a more normal way of life.